Sunday, September 16, 2012

Why Is It?

Hey everyone!

So I decided I'd take some time to write about why I created the blog. I've been watching the news for years now, as so many of us have, and realized that it might not be the best way to go about things. Like a movie, the news only shows you certain things. It is tailor made to show you exactly what they want you to see. I always wondered what I was missing out on by simply sitting at home and taking their word for it.

Anyways, I felt the best way to find out for myself is to travel around instead of just sitting in my room. While I prepare for my trip, I figured I'd create a blog to discuss events and update on what I was doing. Educated discussion is my goal. One of the most frustrating things are people with closed minds. Those who do not respect the views of others. A few things I plan on talking about:

  • Media Censorship
  • Religion and how it affects society
  • Freedom and whether it's slowly going away
  • Laws. Which ones make no sense?
  • Designer products. Why do we buy them?
  • Needs vs. Wants
  • Money: How much is enough?
  • Societal Conditioning in general
  • Safety: Illusion or Real?
 If you have any ideas that you'd like to discuss, please do not hesitate to recommend them. By no means is this a complete list. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment